Genting Highlands : Thirty-seven years ago in 1986, Resorts World Awana,
then known as Awana Genting Highlands Golf & Country Resort opened its doors to golf
enthusiasts and nature-loving holiday-makers seeking a respite from the city’s frenetic pace in a
tropical sanctuary. Thirty-seven years on, Resorts World Awana is today transformed with
luxuriously refurbished rooms and suites into an elegant, rainforest-enveloped oasis exuding
gracious and sophisticated calm.
Discover the nature-inspired resort and be bowled over by service par excellence and
unmatched tropical getaway experiences!
Create indelible memories with these enchanting experiences at Resorts World Awana.
– Luxuriate in the newly refurbished Executive and Club suites
– Enjoy the vibrant tropical vibe of the refurbished lobby
– Bask in picture-perfect views of mist-shrouded mountains in the distance
– Lounge with family and friends on the terrace overlooking the green expanse of Awana’s award-winning golf course
– Whilst enjoying your stay, check out the resort’s new gym and join our weekend fitness classes such as Tabata Core, Hiit Bootcamp and MMA Body Combat
– Delight in a poolside brunch with grilled meat, veggies and seafood every weekend
– Indulge in aromatic craft coffee at Cheeky Grind
– Partake in bazaar concept meals at Jom Makan
– Relish Awana Garden’s heart-warming farm-to-table concept hotpot as the sun sets
– Discover pitcher plants and marvel at the 130 million-year-old rainforest with Genting Nature Adventures
– Arm yourself with binoculars and seek out tropical and migratory birds in the forest on the Awana Trail
Weddings & specially curated events
– Capture wonderful pre-wedding photographs and say “I Do” with a backdrop of the highlands
– Plan your company event or product launches at our newly refurbished event venues or meeting rooms
– In celebration of its 37 th anniversary, guests can savour a delicious poolside brunch slow- cooked over a barbeque pit featuring signature recipes curated by Awana’s in-house executive chef at 37% off from 1 June until 31 July available only on weekends from 12noon till 3pm. Applicable for online bookings only.
– Genting Rewards Card members can also now enjoy a meal at Ayu Awana, Awana Garden, Jom Makan or Cheeky Grind by exchanging 10GPs for an RM50 F&B voucher via i-Kiosk or RWG mobile app until 25 July 2023.
– Additionally, indulge your coffee or tea addiction as your second cup is 37% off at Cheeky Grind from now until 31 July 2023.
– The resort is offering specially curated “Back to Nature Staycation” packages! The package is inclusive of a one-night stay in a Superior Deluxe room, breakfast at Jom Makan Awana, and two activities for little foodies: Stingless Bee Honey Harvesting and
the Little Baker experience. Families with adventurous little ones who don’t mind getting down and dirty can opt for the Little Eco Warrior’s Staycation, complete with a night’s stay in a Superior Deluxe room, breakfast at Jom Makan Awana, and two kid-friendly activities: a guided nature tour on the Awana Trail and the Nature’s Little Planters
For more exciting surprises and promotions, log on to rwgenting.com or visit our official
social media channels.